A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term friend, Owen Band. The two men were both involved […]
FRYE Women's Tall Harness Boot 10 B(M) US|Black Heirloom B01MZIXYKD qwkrca2995-Mid-CalfSkechers Performance Women's Go Step Lite Slip-on Walking Shoe B01IIBOF4E 7 B(M) US|Black/White
Made in US
Leather and Rubber sole
Shaft measures approximately 12\" from arch
Platform measures approximately .5 inches inches
Boot opening measures approximately 14\" around
Made in the usa beautiful harness pull on boot
by Jefferson Morley April 30, 2019 On April 29, my attorney Dan Hardway filed a petition for certiorari asking the Supreme Court to review my case, Morley v. CIA. When I filed this Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit 16 years ago, I sought certain files related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy […]
By Emily Langer , Harrison Smith and Kate Morgan April 18 at 5:50 PM James W. McCord Jr., a retired CIA employee who was convicted as a conspirator in the Watergate burglary and later linked the 1972 break-in to the White House in revelations that helped end the presidency of Richard M. Nixon, died June […]
What is going on in this new CNN article by Thomas Maier claiming that the “U.S. Releases Most but not All JFK Assassination Files”? https://www.cnn.com/…/us-assassination-attempt-m…/index.html It’s an interesting article, but there is nothing new here. And contrary to the video attached to the print article, no new document or documents have been recently released about […]
BCBGeneration Women's Amisa Platform Sandal B003NCWWMG 8 B(M) US|Black Satin
The AARC is proud to announce the creation of a new resource for those who are new to the study of America's political assassinations.
We begin a series of new posts by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a basic introduction to essential books and learning materials associated with the continuing investigation of President Kennedy's assassination.
- Women's Waterproof Rubber Jelly Anti-Slip Rain Boot Buckle Ankle High Rain Shoes B01J7EXXQC 7.5 B(M) US|Yellow
- NIKE Women's Lunarepic Low Flyknit 2 Running Shoe B0763QQGVV 7 M US|Purple
- Nine West Women's Activista Synthetic Pointed Toe Flat B01ERP0S6E 8.5 B(M) US|Dark Grey
- New Balance Women's WX608v4 Training Shoe B01NAMVZPG 5.5 B(M) US|Black
- adidas Women's Adizero Ubersonic 3 W Tennis Shoe B01N9HC7CD 8 B(M) US|Bright Yellow/Black/White
- Alrisco Women Faux Suede Pointy Caged Lace up Flat HH91 B07D4Q6N5V 9 B(M) US|Wine Faux Suede
- Easy Spirit Women's Romy Walking Shoe B06ZZ3FQKD 12 W US|Medium Taupe Multi Suede
- Naturalizer Women's Rozene Tall Boot B01MZ4LMDS 12 C/D US|Black Ontario Leather/Printed Croco
- Nike Mens Lunarglide 8, Black / White - Anthracite B01H2Q85VU 8 D(M) US|Dark Grey/Summit White-wolf Grey
- Trotters Women's Lola Dress Pump B011EWOUI0 9 B(M) US|Nude
- NIKE Women's Flex Experience 7 Running Shoe B07199GCVR 12 B(M) US|Black/Racer Pink-wild Cherry-white
- Ariat Women's Springfield Rubber Work Boot B01MSD15P0 10.5 B / Medium(Width)|Olive Green
- ON Women's Cloudsurfer Sneaker B00YYJ30YQ 6.5 B(M) US|Lava/Glacier
- Earth Women's Rexford Ankle Boot B06X6H823P 9 B(M) US|Black Full Grain Leather
- Ahnu Women's W Sugarpine II Waterproof Hiking Boot B0789SSGXB 6.5 M US|Black/Green Bay
- Vince Camuto Womens EMMARI Pointed Toe Ankle Wrap Ballet Flats B01BF1DS2O 8 B(M) US|Black
- Propet Women's Delaney Ankle Bootie B01N9C3VYQ 6 B(M) US|Navy
- Andre Assous Women's Corrine Espadrille Wedge Sandal B01G5YJOM4 39 M EU / 9 B(M) US|Taupe Suede
- PUMA Eskiva Hi Remaster Women Round Toe Synthetic Black Sneakers B01A82DJJ8 9.5 B(M) US|Puma Black/Puma Black
- VANS MENS SK8 HI REISSUE LEATHER SHOES B01I2B2ZFQ 5.5 M US Women / 4 M US Men|Red/Blue
- Converse Women's Chuck Taylor All Star Madison Ox Casual Shoe B076TCBXYR 7 B(M) US|Gym Red/Gold/White
- FLY London Women's Yasi682fly Wedge Pump B01HCC3WB2 41 M EU (10 US)|Black Mousse
- PUMA Adult Suede Classic Shoe B071GRQCX6 8 M US|High Risk Red
- New Balance Women's 575v2 Comfort Ride Running Shoe B00Z9E6PD8 7 D US|Green
- adidas outdoor Womens Terrex Fast R Mid GTX B018WQ7LIW 6 B(M) US|Vapour Grey/Black/Tech Earth
- Brooks Women's Ghost 10 Running Shoe B01N8POWTM 9.5 B(M) US|Black/Pink Peacock/Living Coral
- Trotters Women's Sizzle Flat B01HN17E5M 9 B(M) US|White
- MVE Shoes Women's Crystal Rhinestone Slip On- Formal Glitter Flats B07B3GGTZR 7.5 B(M) US|Silver*m33
New Balance Women's 635v2 Cushioning B01MZ3IE0U 8.5 D US|Grey
Offered for your consideration, bits and pieces: note cards containing interesting observations and intriguing facts presented by leading authorities, researchers, and historians, courtesy of the Assassination Archives and Research Center.
Announcing a new feature by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a brief snapshot of interesting facts, anecdotes, and observations associated with the continuing study of President Kennedy's assassination.
Skechers Sport Women's Glider Electricity Sneaker B00ZI8ORD0 7.5 B(M) US|Blue/Aqua
Boombah Women's Squadron Turf Shoes - 14 Color Options - Multiple Sizes B079K2W7K5 9|Black/GoldThe AARC has partnered with the Mary Ferrell Foundation, supplying nearly a million pages of AARC records for browsing and searching via the MFF website. These records include massive CIA and FBI documents received as settlement for a lawsuit brought by Mark Allen, as well as other document collections on the John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., and Robert F. Kennedy assassinations.
The Assassination Archives and Research Center was founded in 1984 to provide a permanent organization which would acquire, preserve, and disseminate information on political assassinations. The AARC is devoted to reaching the widest possible audience with this new information.
Ellie Shoes Women's 601 Jewel Platform Sandal B000BIBW26 5 B(M) US|Clear
A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term … [Read More...]
VANELi Women's FC-313 Flat B000F52PRQ 8 2A(N) US|White
The Mary Ferrell Foundation announces the launch of an invaluable new research tool: The JFK Database Explorer. This is a new tool to aid researchers delving into the large body of JFK assassination-related documents known as the "JFK Collection", a substantial portion of which is viewable on this website.
The JFK Database Explorer, utilizing a copy of the National Archives' database of metadata known as "RIF sheets", allows for browsing, searching, and filtering of the entire set of records processed under the JFK Records Act.